
* My baby - 7 days from now he will be one year old. Wow. A whole year. He has learned to smile, then laugh, and then FULL BELLY LAUGH, which is the sweetest sound you will ever hear. You will do almost anything to hear that sound. He's mastered the art of saying "all done" especially when having his diaper changed, or eating peas. He can sneeze, spit food in your face, and giggle endlessly. He made a fast friend of the dog, who has learned that cheerio's are bound to be left in the highchair once the boy has vacated the seat. He has brought us so much joy...
* WW - the endless battle..I've been trying so hard to stick to the diet. I am a stress eater. There, I'm out.
* Work - the battle goes on...trying to get settled in the new job. There's a grace period, right?
* Birthday cake - back to the fact that the baby will be one - I've decided to bake M's birthday cake. Seriously? It's my first maternal act. Keep the fire extinguisher on stand-by.
* 100 degrees.. enough said.
2 comments:
The laugh is the sweetest sound ever! I can not believe it has been almost a year......
Char is so obsessed with Oakley; she follows him around the room, giggles when he rolls around on the floor, and has even started to reach out and touch his face. I am not sure if the admiration is mutual though :-)
Haha. LOVE IT. Diets are so 2009, binge eating is so now.
Post a Comment