I ate french fries and beer for dinner on Sat night.. just sayin..
Driving home from a WONDERFUL weekend with my Boston gal and my Jersey Boy I decide to stop at the rest stop on the Mass Pike for an ice coffee. My favorite coffee place is at this rest stop - so psyched - drive up..get the ice coffee (mocha madness) and just as she gives me the coffee the cup breaks and the coffee EXPLODES all over my front seat/dashboard/floor. I turn back to the drive thru window, to see if I can get some assistance in the clean up department - AND THE B TURNS HER BACK AND WALKS AWAY. Seriously? So I drive forward a little bit, just to get my thoughts together - and then the Jersey comes out in me and I throw the Honda in reverse back to the window. She looks puzzled, and opens the window. I ask for another cup - as mine was clearly defective. She says to me "It's your fault". Again, SERIOUSLY? I said "I know, I just need another cup". She huffs and turns to the HUGE mountain of cups and says " I should charge you for another cup" and she hands me the cup. I said "No need to be a b*tch lady.." and I drove off. I really thought about going on and on about how I should contact her manager - how you are a person in customer service/retail and with an attitude like that you're lucky you don't have a cup of coffee thrown in your face every day - but I just drove off.
Total time to clean up my car with baby wipes found in the backseat of - 31 minutes.
1 comment:
OMG. What a BITCH.
Funny though!
Post a Comment