Wednesday, July 21, 2010

You know you're getting old when...

Someone just pointed out to me today that I am 11 years (gasp) removed from college. Seriously. I remember parts of it like it was yesterday. As I sit here drinking wine instead of shot gunning Schlitz I fondly remember...

* Living on a co-ed floor my freshman year, when alcohol was allowed on campus in rooms where the student was over 21. Thank you Big Russ and Marty for introducing me to hangovers and 2am DP Dough.

* Pink pig rug, who could not escape the wrath of our drunkenness.

* Waking up 4 hours LATE for a football game that my parents from NJ were driving too, after said night of fun.

* UMASS - The Road to the Final Four basketball games

* Toga parties, where the police were less than pleased to chase half naked co-eds around an apartment complex.

* Pledging a sorority, where Hell night was one of the most exciting nights of my college experience.

* Living with some fabulous girls, throwing a raging senior night party in the potato field, having round table discussions, and Poppycock.

Sometimes I can't stay awake past 8pm on a weekday. Does anyone ever think of going out on Thursdays anymore? I was in a bar a few months ago and the music was too loud.

I need homecoming to come ASAP...

No comments: