Monday, March 29, 2010

Sweat and other stuff

I'm at work (shhh.. don't tell anyone)... and it must be 100 degrees here. Wish I was joking....

This weekend we made rice krispie treats - eggs and nests.. it was great. Can you believe I never made rice krispie treats before? It's bad when your husband knows how to and you don't. M just sat in the high chair and watched. I think he found his screaming voice this weekend...good grief!

Easter and Passover are on their way - hope everyone is ready! I am going to NJ where my Mommala will be making Matzo Bri. If you never had it before you should try it - it's like french toast. So yummy.

This month also marks remembrance of my Nana - she was a phenomenal woman - the kindest person you would ever meet. She is who my son is named for. She had the gentlest soul and the most loving personality. I think of her every time I look at M. My hope is that he continues to show the love and kindness that my Nana exuded daily. I was so blessed to have her in my life for so long, and to have so many great memories. Now that my mom is a Nana, I get to see the love that Nana's have for their grandchildren, and appreciate my own Nana even more. I'll admit, it's weird to call someone else Nana, but I wouldn't have my mom be anything else.

So here's to another week at work, looking towards the weekend, and stepping on the scale to see how many lbs the DDS took from me while I was at work. Happy Day!

No comments: