I am NOT going to blog about the ridiculous amount of snow we are dealing with. Not gonna talk about the ice dam on our roof; not gonna complain about the amount of days daycare was closed, or that I had to trek into work b/c the governor wants us there. OR that a snowstorm every 3 days might keep me from seeing my family in NJ ever again. Not gonna do it.
M continues to grow, despite the snow. He's already 36 1/2 inches tall at 18 mos. Our pediatrician stated that he hasn't seen a child this tall at this age in all of his years of practice. We continue to hope that he will flourish into an amazing basketball player. He is pretty good now with handling the ball. He also has a love for mommy's shoes. There is no telling in which direction he will go - and it will be exciting to see what he will do with himself. It's refreshing to look at him and know that he has his entire life ahead of him-a blank slate; like the backyard after fresh fallen snow...
Darn snow...
I am still getting used to working a full day, coming home to take care of M, and finding time to focus on me. I need to find time to get my back into working condition. So far I am healing well - walking on the treadmill should be a part of my weekly exercise (other than running to the grocery store). I am still trying to imagine how I would handle two children. We, as parents, are very open to having a second child; but can we handle it? The emotional, financial and physical aspect of another child? Someone once said that if you have 1 child, the second child won't make such a big difference financially-its when you have more than 2 that you notice the financial difference. I welcome advise as always.
No comments:
Post a Comment